December 3, 2016
Stuff I Like Saturdays: December 3, 2016 Edition
Some great stuff, that I like, recently found on the interwebs:
Here’s some Stuff I Like:
- What You Should Never Do with Women Other Than Your Wife (All Pro Dad) – One of the hardest parts of my job is seeing a marriage couple walk through marital infidelity. I’m so thankful for the re|engage ministry found in churches across the country, but there is so much every married couple can do in advance to help prevent an affair.
- 5 Ways to Not Be Helicopter Parents – One more from All Pro Dad. I wrote this one based on an article I shared in last month’s Stuff I Like Saturday post about some potential parenting mistakes many parents make.
- The Golden Rule in Christian Dating, Marshall Segal, Desiring God – Great article – this is what we all need in life – we need to lean hard on the people who know us best, love us the most, and will tell us when we’re wrong.
- A Leader’s Top Priority this Holiday Season, Orange Leaders – How do we deal with the holiday craziness? It’s simple: Say “no” to the wrong things and “yes” to the right ones.
- Best Year Ever LifeScore Assessment – Michael Hyatt has had a big impact on my blogging and writing. Every year he does an online class called Best Year Ever. He just released an online assessment called the LifeScore Assessment. You can take the assessment for free – I thought it was pretty cool and I’d recommend you check it out!
- If you haven’t seen it before, you’ll definitely want to check out my Date Night Guide – 124 Killer Date Night Ideas! You’ll need to subscribe to my blog to get the guide. But, I promise it’s worth it (plus you can always unsubscribe once you download the guide).
Recent posts on Scottkedersha.com:
- Quick Hits, Episode #1 – A new series that I’ll probably repeat once/month where I respond to five questions about learning and resources.
- Learning to be Thankful Like the Tenth – A post based on the 10th leper – the only one who came back to thank Jesus.
- A Review of the Mingling of Souls, by Matt Chandler – A review of a relationship/marriage book recently released by Pastor/Author Matt Chandler from the Village Church. A great read!
- Will You (Really) Help Me Carry My Burdens? A great reminder that it’s OK to need others, as well as the reminder that God calls us to carry the burdens of others.